1. Who was favorite DJ and what radio station did you listen to as a kid?
When I was younger I remember always tuning into to Casey Casem’s Top 40 Countdown. I listened to all kinds of music as a kid though from my parent’s Elvis and Johnny Cash albums to my brother’s heavy metal and my sister’s Led Zepplin.
2. What has been the weirdest thing you have worn in public?
Well, today I ran around in a headband with a witches hat on it. Other than that I had to wear an eye patch due to a medical issue and was forced to be in public while it was on!
3. What was the best part of last weekend?
Last weekend I was at a stitch-in at my friend Christine’s house. It was a gorgeous, sunny day and I had a beautiful drive home that afternoon.
4. What was the most effective punishment for you as a kid?
Taking away my library privileges.
5. Would you lie to your significant other to not hurt their feelings?
I don’t lie very well so my feelings are usually pretty transparent on my face. I also don’t like to lie and have chosen to not allow it to be part of my life.
6. We’re taking your order for breakfast. What would you like?
French toast with fresh, sliced strawberries on top, a large glass of ice cold orange juice and a few extra crispy pieces of bacon
7. Do you celebrate Halloween? If yes, do tell. If no, why not?
I love Halloween and every few years I seem to have an opportunity to celebrate it with traditional dressing up. I don’t get any trick or treaters where I live but I used to love handing out candies to the little kids. I decorate all over my house with LOTS of witch-themed items.
8. Do you hand out candy to the neighborhood kids?
No kids to hand out to 😦
9. What’s the favorite age you’ve been, so far?
All of them!!