1. St. Patrick’s Day is March 17th (Thursday). Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it?
I don’t really celebrate the day. I am part Irish but do not feel the need to wear green to celebrate that. I don’t wear any other colors to celebrate my other nationalities either. I have green eyes so I actually wear green every day!
2. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for?
I would ask for $400,00 and it would be for a very nice plot of land with a structurally sound house on it containing all the manpower and supplies I would need to make cosmetic and functional changes.
3. One of the symbols of St. Patrick’s Day is the leprechaun. Name a celebrity that you think would look good as a leprechaun. Name a celebrity that would look ridiculous as a leprechaun. Is there any one celebrity that would make a really scary leprechaun?
Good: David Spade
Ridiculous: The “Pick Things Up” guy from the Planet Fitness commercial
Scary: Paula Abdul
4. For a prize of $1,000,000,000 you are challenged to make yourself a costume for a St. Patricks Day party. The ONLY rules are that you aren’t allow to use clothing and it has to be green. Using anything other than clothing, describe your costume to us using ANYTHING else in the house.
I have watched too much Project Runway for this to cause me any problems! I have green sheets, green towels, green garbage bags, green linen, green yarn and green fabric. Seems to me I would have plenty of material to create a drapey, Celtic Goddess style toga. If allowed to sew material than I would definitely be rocking something more tailored but still in the flowy Celtic ideal.
5. What day of the week is your busiest? Tell us about your schedule.
Lately Mondays and Wednesdays seem to be the worst due to work/work load reasons.
6. No matter what’s going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
Focusing on something beautiful. Whether it is a purring kitty, a beautiful sunset and a flower in bloom I find that if I force myself to take a break from life at that moment I can pull a moment of contentment from these sights. The beauty of life and the appreciation of it always makes me smile.
7. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why?
Jammies. Who doesn’t love being in their jammies?! Maybe it’s a sense memory from childhood when my parents made a big deal out of bedtime or my utter laziness when it comes to zipping up my fly. I have no idea but I change out of work/street clothes at warp speed as soon as I get home. Nothing makes me happier!
8. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play?
There are a few….Eric Northman’s concubine, the other buxom, red-head secretary on Mad Men, on the case with Mulder and Scully and then just on Mulder :), I’m tired so that’s all I can think of right now.
9. What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant.
This week I learned the value of personal privacy. You don’t know how uncomfortable you really are with yourself until that is taken away. It has shaken me up but I know I will adjust and overcome.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. Asalways, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone’s responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, “Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!” Enjoy your weekend!